Anthem Entertainment Portfolio
The Project Portfolio is a partial list of the major projects and campaigns of The Anthem Group and its sister companies, including Anthem Entertainment and Anthem Marketing and Consulting. This sample is intended to provide a glimpse of Anthem’s full-scale abilities. For additional information, please contact us.
Marquee Event Production
Upcoming Marquee Events
- Jacksonville Marathon - is a cornerstone to the Week of Valor, a celebration of all the Armed Forces. In collaboration with both the City of Jacksonville and the United States Navy, Anthem is conceptualizing, designing and executing the marathon, race expo and a dozen related events and functions.
- Anthem International Music Festival - The Anthem International Music Festival (IMF) is an annual, multinational music series that spans 70 markets across North America and the globe. The Anthem IMF is open to musicians in every genre, with an emphasis on providing genuine exposure for unsigned talent. The festival is about more than just music -- it also has strong philanthropic roots. Net proceeds from the Anthem IMF are donated to CHOSA, a South African organization dedicated to assisting HIV/AIDS orphans and all vulnerable children in the region. The Anthem IMF is a sister project of The Anthem Group, and is coordinated by Anthem Entertainment.
- Ladies Luxury Escape - The Ladies Luxury Escape unites the region's finest exhibitors with something for every taste and every budget. Whether its clothing, skincare, or jewelry you seek, this event has something for you. Sample, experience, shop, and enjoy this unique experience in a luxurious and posh setting.
- Boston & Cambridge Fourth of July - Celebrate Independence Day in the birthplace of America! The Anthem Group has signed a five-year agreement to manage logistics and all other aspects of concessions and vending hospitality for the Fourth of July Celebration and Fireworks along the Cambridge half of the Charles River Esplanade. The Boston fireworks are the Nation's premiere Independence Day Celebration, and one of the largest events of its kind in the world. Anthem's extensive, large scale event production and execution experience has taken this already renowned event to a higher level.
- New England Dessert Showcase – The annual Dessert Showcase opens its doors to bakeries, restaurants, hotels, wineries, and consumers alike at this chic and delectable event. The New England Dessert Showcase is the premier dessert experience on the East Coast, bringing together the finest dessert designers and their creations for B2B buyers, the media, and of course, for the public to experience, sample, and enjoy!
- Fashion Week Kickoff Show - A 500-person fashion event in downtown Boston for the fall and winter lines of some of Boston’s most well-known and desired designers.
- Extreme Sports - Upcoming project that will be a unique and interactive experience featuring extreme sports from around the world.
- Bruins Pub Crawl – Fall and Spring – Pre-game fundraising pub crawls and post game events. Past crawls have featured the Bruins Ice Girls, appearances by former players, raffles, auctions and more. This is the most popular of Anthem's annual major sports pub crawls.
- Leap Into Spring Fashion – February – Part of Anthem’s Spring Fashion Series, this fundraiser fashion show features gifted designers in a luxurious yet comfortable setting, with all proceeds donated to the Massachusetts Children's Trust Fund.
- Rockin’ Runway – St. Patrick's Day – An Anthem tradition since 2003, the Rockin’ Runway fuses live music and fashion on this annual St. Patrick's Day event.
- All-day Music Fest – Fall – An annual summer closing and fall kickoff event, the All-day Music Fest features 30 to 40 bands, artists, and performance groups across all genres. This one-of-a-kind, all ages, indoor event runs from 11am to 2am.
- Boston Pride Block Party – June – Anthem provides catering and concessions to this annual Boston block party.
- John Pike Memorial Foundation – Anthem is the exclusive hospitality provider and supporter for the John Pike Memorial Foundation’s annual home-run derby.
Past Projects and Events
- Landscape Design – Coolidge Theatre – Anthem created the garden and grand entrance to the 2009 Coolidge Theater Awards ceremony.
- PUMA City / Street Meet – Fan Pier, Boston, MA – Anthem provided both functional and decorative equipment and design elements to ensure authenticity for the PUMA City event.
- Mix-Fest Concert Talent Search – In partnership with Boston radio station Mix FM, Anthem hosts a talent showcase to find the greatest band in Boston.
- Swimsuit Calendar – The production of the Super Clubs Calendar completed a fourteen-month experiential marketing and brand awareness campaign for Super Club’s Caribbean resorts.
- SPA|BAR – Anthem's original event series in conjunction with mobileSPA swept through Boston with sister events in Chicago, New York, and Atlanta.
- Mus-art – An Anthem original event series that fuses audio and visual art impressed discerning crowds in both Washington, DC and Boston, MA.
- Jamaican get-away – A year-long project that brought lucky patrons and guests to Jamaica for a five-day event in partnership with Anthem client, Super Clubs Resorts.
Sample of past experiential marketing campaigns.
- Relay Worldwide – Provided management and personnel for international distributor conferences for top client in Louisville, KT.
- Skyy Spirits – Martin Miller's Gin – Managed staffing, logistics, and schedule for nationwide campaign.
- Skyy Spirits – Carolan's Irish Cream – Managed recruiting, staffing, and execution for 900- event campaign.
- Stirrings and Nantucket Offshore – Provided personnel and promotional support for Stirrings in the Northeastern United States.
- SV Vodka – Provided recruiting services and event execution.
- Fortune Brands – Executed Red Lobster Secret Shop program.
- Allied Domecq Spirits – Provided event and promotional staff to former Allied Domecq brands.
- Sauza Tequila – Provided promotional staffing for Sauza Tequila.
- Starbucks – Provided logistical management and personnel to month-long campaign in Dallas, TX.
- Atrium and Mall at Chestnut Hill – Provided holiday door greeters to Greater Boston's most upscale shopping centers.
- Remy Martin – Executed "Black Music Month" program in the Southeastern United States.
- Malibu Rum – Light Up Your Holiday program – Provided on-premise staff and radio spokes-models in Boston and Chicago.
- Purista – Coordinated Purista-branded event targeted at influential buyers.
List of recent clients
- Sugar Me Cookies
- Hayes Yoga & Health
- Boston Sports Woman Magazine
- New Tier, Inc.
- The Cholive
- Power Snaps Digital Rentals
- Scientific Social Solutions
- 3 Nail Tree Management Group
- Little AAAngles Foundation
Sample List of Clients and Partnerships
Charity Partners and Fundraisers
List of recent clients
- Massachusetts Children's Trust Fund
- Scientific Social Solutions